Stick Man nominated for British Animation Awards

Now the memory of Stick Man's Christmas TV premiere is starting to fade, I look forward to see how the film will be received on the festival circuit. The first one is the British Animation Awards (BAAs), and I am delighted to hear we are nominated in three different categories: Best long form animation - Best sound - Best voice (for Martin Freeman). It's a nice representation of all the hard work we've put in every step of the production. The BAAs are held every two years, and so far I've been lucky enough to get an invite each time. It's as much an evening of catching up with old friends and celebrating animation in the UK, as it is an award ceremony. The awards are hand made by local animation talent, which gives them that little bit extra. I've never been personally nominated before, so hopefully come March the 10th, I will be able to hang a hand crafted sheep on my wall. See the full list of nominees here.