The Highway Rat nominated at Annecy

The festival season has begun and I am delighted to announce The Highway Rat is nominated at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival, in the TV Film category. Annecy is one of my favourite festivals, as it brings back many happy memories (I've been going there on and off for the last 20 years). After visiting I always feel proud to be part of the animation industry. It's the third time I've been nominated in the TV Film category, with Bing in 2015 and winning the Crystal for Best TV Production with Stick Man in 2016. After last year's hiatus, being ankle deep in animating The Highway Rat, I look forward to return to Annecy this June, seeing old friends and hopefully making a few new ones. Here is the list of other nominees in the TV Film category.