The Highway Rat at the Ottawa International Animation Festival

I just returned from the Ottawa International Animation Festival (OIAF), which was a great experience; 4 days filled with varied and interesting films, populated by an audience that was extremely keen to see what has been produced internationally. The festival has been one I've been aching to visit for years, since my student films were nominated many moons ago. OIAF is regarded as one of the biggest animation festivals in North America, so I am delighted to have won a Special Mention at the award ceremony for The Highway Rat. The jury consisted out of children between the age of 8 and 12 years old, and I have never seen more diligent jury duties on display. Jet lag aside, good memories of the festival, Ottawa and Canada as a whole!